Sunday, August 24, 2008

FFFFound!

Below are wonderful images I discovered on FFFFound! that I found inspiring. It's mostly typographical, but there is some wonderful use of color and new wave illustrations.











What is FFFFound!? It is a web service that allows the users to post and share their favorite images found on the web, as well as recommend each user's tastes and interests to create a network of inspirational image-bookmarking. The downfall? It's by invite only and I have yet to be invited : ( It truly is a great service, with so many beautiful images it'll make your head spin! I can spend hours just wondering around on that site...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ffffound is definately a great site. You might want to try http://imgfave.com (similar to ffffound, but not invite only).

My Marie Bee said...

Oh, thank you for the feedback, I will definitely check it out.