Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fall Must Haves

It's about that time to start thinking about your new fall wardrobe, wearing more than tiny shorts and sandals, and getting back down to business. As I'm sure you've all noticed, it appears that the trend for Fall 08 is a little bit more conservative, a little bit more classy, with a lot of grays and blacks accented by purple, blue, and teal/green.

Ah, Delia's, usually I don't shop there very much, but their new arrivals seem to be spot on. Think peacock colors, plaids, stripes, bows, vests and jackets.








Check it all out here.


I find that Teen Vogue is usually on top of things and are a great reference to actually buy what they show.


Who knew American Eagle sold this classy number?

I can't say enough about Madonna's line, H & M. I think it's wonderful, they are constantly updating their products and are on top of trends for a very affordable price so you never feel guilty on your weekly trips.




No comments: