Monday, September 1, 2008

September, September, finally you're here.

I don't know about any of you, but I sure am glad that September is here. I'm ready for a change, a big one, and there's nothing like Autumn to make me feel like something new is on its way. To me the change in the seasons means a new beginning, full of opportunities and hope, leaving behind old work, and starting something anew. For the sake of change (and leaving the past in the past), I've decided to post some work I did earlier this year in my Professional Print and Pattern class at MCAD. I am very proud of what I call "AnthroFloral," and think you'll enjoy it as well. To create the patterns (and later the products, yes, over-achiever as usual), I compiled a trend board for women between the ages of 18 to 45 who have a flair for new floral patterns and Victorian style. To see bigger images or more of my work, please check out my portfolio at Behance, it's easier to see and there's a ton more : ) 

Main Pattern
Coordinates
Home Products 1
Home Products 2
Home Products 3

As of September 11th I'll be starting my Print Seminar class, and hope to have some apparel ready for sale very soon. It'll be the MPLS S'il Vous Plait line, so keep your eyes peeled and I'll post as soon as it's ready.

I'm been completely swamped lately and am still looking through my newest magazine but promise to have the latest trends up within the next couple weeks, for now, enjoy my work and please share yours with me as I would be happy to show the world your talents and mad skills.

No comments: